Little Juniors Coding Workshops introduces the concept that technology is a creator’s tool by using easy-to-learn, fun and educational technology kits and visual programming courses. Students will realize beyond mobile and computer gaming, there’s so much more to technology. The hands-on experience in coding and hardwares makes learning more effective, engaging and enjoyable!
Age Group: 5 – 8 years old
Pre-requisites: None required, for beginners.
What to Bring: Android Tab or iPad
Schedules: Classes on regular Saturday afternoon
Location: Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Kuala Lumpur
Little Juniors in action during coding workshops
Learn how to create dynamic animations, interactive stories and games with block-based programming tool to give young students hands-on first try on coding. Students have the opportunity to think, to imagine, to explore, to create and most importantly, learn something useful while having fun. Best of all, every student will be able to bring his/her creations home to share.REGISTER HERE
This course aims to inspire critical thinking, problem solving and sequencing skills from a young age. It is designed to teach kids computational thinking, the principles of programming and its application to the real world.
- Introduction to Fundamentals of Computer Programming covering key concepts like Algorithms, Loops, Events, Conditionals, Debugging plus many more – all delivered in child-friendly lesson plans.
- Learn to code using Blocky’s visual programming code blocks.
- STEM (Science, Technology and Engineering and Math) based interactive and fun learning experience using programmable robots.
- Explore and learn from a wide array of programming apps
- Fun off-screen class activities that stimulate learning, encourage collaboration and promote problem solving.